The cool breeze this morning and evening while walking Precious
Catching up and laughing with my cousin Heidi on Skype
The morning kisses that I got from my husband Randy while he was getting ready for work
My husband bringing me up when I was feeling down
Catching up and laughing with my cousin Heidi on Skype
The morning kisses that I got from my husband Randy while he was getting ready for work
My husband bringing me up when I was feeling down
Precious laying on top of the warm laundry making it nice and wrinkled (so cute)
A nice quiet dinner at home with Randy
Watching a "chick flick" with Randy even though he said he wasn't going to watch (Back Up Plan, was pretty cute)
Being able to cook lunch and dinner (I love to cook)
Shopping for Randy's birthday gifts (his bday is the 20th)
Browsing through TjMaxx, I swear I could spends hours upon hours in there
My willpower, I got 10 points today for the wellness challenge
A nice quiet dinner at home with Randy
Watching a "chick flick" with Randy even though he said he wasn't going to watch (Back Up Plan, was pretty cute)
Being able to cook lunch and dinner (I love to cook)
Shopping for Randy's birthday gifts (his bday is the 20th)
Browsing through TjMaxx, I swear I could spends hours upon hours in there
My willpower, I got 10 points today for the wellness challenge
The fact that I get to sleep tonight next to an amazing man and the sweetest dog!
No comments:
Post a Comment