Had another great weekend this weekend starting with Friday night dinner at Carrabba's (compliments of Tom and Eve for bday) with Randy and Sonia. Saturday I went to yoga with Sally (neighbor), lunch and shopping with Sonia and dinner at home with Randy. Today we woke up early and went to the 8:20am church service (would much rather go to a later service but the Redskins game conflicts), got Starbucks (compliments of my dad and Karen for bday), Randy and I rented paddle boats at the Newport News park and had an amazing time together (beautiful day for it!), Redskins play today and tonight I volunteer at church. What a blessed weekend we have had! Thank you God! (Forgot to mention that I fit into a pair of slacks that haven't fit me since 2007 today!) :-)
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Last weekend of September
Had another great weekend this weekend starting with Friday night dinner at Carrabba's (compliments of Tom and Eve for bday) with Randy and Sonia. Saturday I went to yoga with Sally (neighbor), lunch and shopping with Sonia and dinner at home with Randy. Today we woke up early and went to the 8:20am church service (would much rather go to a later service but the Redskins game conflicts), got Starbucks (compliments of my dad and Karen for bday), Randy and I rented paddle boats at the Newport News park and had an amazing time together (beautiful day for it!), Redskins play today and tonight I volunteer at church. What a blessed weekend we have had! Thank you God! (Forgot to mention that I fit into a pair of slacks that haven't fit me since 2007 today!) :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment