Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Maternity Pictures

I'll give you one guess as to who the photographer was.........Yep, Ashley of course!  This was her first photo shoot for maternity photos and we were extremely pleased to say the least!  Like I always say, there isn't anything that my future sister-n-law can't do! 
Randy was very involved with the pictures and even picked out this spot and pose.  :-)  I was 32 weeks when photos were taken.  It will be nice to be able to show these to Thomas one day.  Thanks Ashley for capturing such a special time in our lives.  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look oh-so-adorable and you both look so happy! Congratulations!! Countdown begins and I can't wait.xoxox

Our Crazy Family said...

Awesome pictures! She did a great job! You two...opps....three....look like the proud parents you are!

heidi said...

so sweet. love the pictures. great idea and man that ashley is wowza talented!